- All true artists, whether they know it or not, create from a place of no-mind, from inner stillness.
- Enlightenment means choosing to dwell in the state of presence rather than in time. It means saying yes to what is.
- Thinking, or more precisely identification with thinking, gives rise to and maintains the ego, which, in our Western society in particular, is out of control. It believes it is real and tries hard to maintain its supremacy. Negative states of mind, such as anger, resentment, fear, envy, and jealousy, are products of the ego.
- Internal and external are ultimately one. When you no longer perceive the world as hostile, there is no more fear, and when there is no more fear, you think, speak and act differently. Love and compassion arise, and they affect the world.
- You must have failed deeply on some level or experienced some deep loss or pain to be drawn to the spiritual dimension. Or perhaps your very success became empty and meaningless and so turned out to be a failure.
- Unease, anxiety, tension, stress, worry.. all forms of fear.. are cause by too much future, and not enough presence. Guilt, regret, resentment, grievances, sadness, bitterness, and all forms of nonforgiveness are caused by too much past, and not enough presence.
- Pleasure is always derived from something outside you, whereas joy arises from within.
- The insanity of the collective egoic mind, amplified by science and technology, is rapidly taking our species to the brink of disaster. Evolve or die: that is our only choice now.
Archive for March, 2010
When we take more than our fair share of something and leave less for others – it’s we who will experience the lack that we have created for others. Abundance is created through open hearts, through generosity and through never stopping the energy flow or the material flow.
To always be attentive to where the need is greatest at the moment, without thinking in limiting terms of ownership, regulations and musts, but rather naturally following the flow of energies that all of cosmos consists of and that all life consists of.
To follow the flow and go where you are most needed, and to give where the biggest need is. In that way you create new possibilities, new development and new abundance, since abundance is an ongoing process which never ends. When you are in this process, when you become a part of the divine flow and let the flow take you, like a wave; when you share the abundance and make it bigger so that it includes all – you will always have exactly what you need. You will always have more to give to others, and others will have more to give to you. In this way abundance is created, new abundance, and everyone’s needs are met.
It’s not until the principle of abundance is broken that lack is created. When you stop helping others, when you stop living with an open heart, trusting that whatever you need will come to you right when you need it and that you can always share your abundance with others.
When you instead let fear and lack of trust control you, and you begin to hoard, fabricating conditions and demanding compensation, that you strangle the principle of abundance and you strangle the divine flow, and thereby create lack. The present economic system on Earth, where you buy and sell, is a direct violation of the law of abundance.
As long as you continue to live by this system, you will have lack on Earth. All giving must happen without the expectation of repayment. When you demand compensation, it’s not giving anymore; it’s a business agreement, and all business agreements create lack. When you live your life in accordance with the divine flow and live with an open heart, you are in trust and feel safe in the conviction that you will always have what you need and that everything presently missing will come to you.
You don’t use your energy to worry about how the future will look or exactly how you will get your needs met. Instead you trust that it will happen one way or the other. You know that what humanity today calls “miracles” – are possible.
Dibarak channeled by Manne & Maria, Mother-Earth Network